Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Prom


Oh Prom. Most people say it will be the BEST night of your life or THE night to remember. I had a great time at prom but it wasn't the best night ever. I loved my dress so much. I bought it two months before prom, on the first day I went shopping for a dress. I had band banquet the night before prom so I was completely exhausted all day Saturday. I had a hair appointment at 8:30 after a long night. I did my own make up and got myself together. My date was great. He was a friend from band that is a lot of fun and I always have a good time with him. I got to see a lot of my friends and enjoy a fun evening. It was a pretty expensive process but I'm really glad I got to be apart of it. Some of my friends didn't go and I feel like if I hadn't gone, I would have regretted that decision later because I think everyone should go to their senior prom. Prom is such an interesting event. It is designed to be the best experience of your high school experience and so since it is held to such high standards, it can easily not measure up and a lot of students can get disappointed easily. I wanted to experience every part of high school so I'm glad I got to go and have a fantastic time.

No comments:

Post a Comment