Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Disney Trip- Hollywood Studios

On the fourth and final day of the Disney Trip, before going to the airport, we stopped off at Hollywood Studios. It used to be called MGM. I actually really enjoyed that park. It isn't as extravagant as Magic Kingdom or Epcot but it had a peaceful, old Hollywood vibe about it. It has the famous ride, Tower of Terror which was a lot of fun! Mickey's huge magic hat that he wears in Fantasia is located in the center of the park. Everyone was pretty tired by the end of the trip so Hollywood Studios was the best park to finish the trip with. There were still rides to have fun on but it was also more laid back than the other parks. I had a great time. All the band kids were miles past exhausted but everyone still had a smile on their face. It is amazing how one place can bring so many kids together and make them all feel so very special. I don't know one person that didn't have a great time on the Disney trip. I had the four best roommates in the world and some of the closest people in my life to me were on that trip. I couldn't have asked for a better Disney trip experience. I will cherish all of the memories made in Disneyworld forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment