Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Disney Trip- Universal Studios

On the second day, we headed out to Universal Studios. That was a cool park, it had a lot of different rides and attractions based on a lot of movies made through out the years. I enjoyed going to the Harry Potter world even though I have never read any of the books or seen the movies. That world was created so well, It was extremely impressed. There were so much crazy roller coasters there, I went on all of them because I love roller coasters. That evening when we got back to the hotel, all the band seniors that went on the trip got to go out and get some frozen yogurt. We all sat outside and got to reminisce on all our past band memories since freshman year. Some people's memories were very sensitive while others were hilarious. It was so interesting to hear all the memories that made people into the people they are today after four years in the band program. All the seniors coming together, sharing laughs and love, was just a such to sight. I remember sitting there on the ground, in front of Jose Trujillo, and just looking around at everyone and thinking how blessed I was to have made it this far. I cherish every person in the band program because they have all helped me in some way or another. That night was one of my favorites nights during my time spent in the band program.

No comments:

Post a Comment