Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Mr. Johnson's Class

I have enjoyed many classes during my time at Creekview, but Mr. Johnson's economics class is probably my all time favorite high school class. I have never had such a funny and talented teacher. I can be having a rough day and his class can always cheer me up. I look forward to going to my fourth period everyday. Some of my friends have 4th out so they have a long lunch, but I'm glad I have Johnson 4th. Since that is the lunch period, I get to go to his class everyday and it is always an hour long. I enjoy all his funny news stories that he talks about at the beginning of class everyday. He always adds a funny, red neck story that somehow always is able to relate to a news story. It is nice to have a teacher that genuinely enjoys their job and loves the kids they are able to teach. I admire Mr. Johnson because he has taught me a lot of things, not just about economics, but also many life lessons. He is such an inspiration and I am so blessed to have had him as one of my teachers. I have had a lot of great teachers over my school years and Mr. Johnson will definitely go down as one of my favorite teachers of all time.

“No social stability without individual stability.”
Aldous Huxley, Brave New World 

No comments:

Post a Comment