Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Overall Theme

I think the theme of my senior year would include hard work, dedication, along with, love, fun, and enjoyment. My senior year has consisted of ups and downs, and fast and slow moments. I would say my senior class as dealt with the most events in a long time at Creekview. I am so grateful for being a Creekview Mustang. While we might not be the best at everything, I don't know another school that can come together as well as Creekview. I want to conclude this Senior Memory Blog by saying that I couldn't be happier with the way my senior year turned out. I have learned so much, but I know that I still have a long way to go. So therefore, the overall theme of my senior year is as follows. There will be challenges, but always enjoy every opportunity presented to you because the best is yet to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment