Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Graduation Invitations

I didn't realize how much work graduation invitations are. You have to create party invitations, find addresses and invite people you haven't talked to in ages because they were apart of your life at one time or another. Once the party invitations are finished (they take the longest) you can't forget about the graduation ceremony invitations. Those are the really fancy ones that usually only get send to family members. We only ordered fifty, you think it wouldn't be that difficult right?! Wrong. You have to put them in two envelopes, put a senior picture in them and of course, find more addresses. There always seems to be that one person who you have to send an invitation to but you can't find their address to save your life. It is like they don't even live on planet earth anymore. And remember when I said I took a lot of senior pictures?! Deciding which picture to put in the invitations is extremely difficult. I don't have enough wallet size pictures of one pose to put the same pose in all the invitations so I have to put different pictures in other invitations. Then, some family members get more than one while others just get one. Should I put the fancy, graduation one in the invitation, or the fun, senior picture one? Once all the invitations are sent out, then you have to focus back on the graduation party because people start to RSVP. As much work as this whole graduation process is, I am actually really enjoying it because it means I am almost done with high school. It still doesn't feel like I have been at Creekview for four years. My senior year has flown by and I know the days leading up to graduation are going to fly by as well. I am excited to walk across the stage because then I know I will have finished a chapter in my life and It will be time to start a new one.

No comments:

Post a Comment