Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Homecoming

 Homecoming has always been a fun experience for me through out all my high school years. My freshman and Sophomore year, I went with my boyfriend at the time, Greg Cline. I wasn't able to attend my junior homecoming but my senior year, I went with Jeff Woodson, my boyfriend at the time. My last homecoming this year was a great experience. Jeff was head drum major my freshman year and has been my of my best friends ever since. He attends Texas A&M and this past summer, I guess we just both realized how much we liked each other and decided to be in a relationship. I wasn't sure if he would want to come back to a high school homecoming dance but he pleasantly surprised me by wanting to go. We took pictures together and then headed to dinner to meet up with my best friend, Amanda Altenhofen and some of my other band friends. The dance ended up to be a lot of fun and then we went back to his house and watched some Star Trek, our favorite show to watch together. This homecoming experience is one I want to remember for a long time because it was my last one and I got to spend it with someone that means so much to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment